Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Smile, I got Cupcakes:)


Happy Valentine's Day- Cupcakes from Pamcake
At work today, we had cupcakes from Pamcake, a cute Philadelphia cupcakery located in Rittenhouse Square to celebrate one of my co-worker’s birthday and Valentine’s Day. I had a chocolate cupcake. What I enjoyed about the cupcake was its moistness and its taste. It wasn’t too sweet and didn’t taste at all like your average cupcake. When I say average cupcake, I am mainly referring to cupcake mix from a box. However, I thought the cupcake was too crumbly for my preference. When I tried to cut the cupcake in half, it fell apart very easily. Also, regarding the frosting, it was more on the fluffy side. I don’t know how I feel about that. I generally don’t like frosting. I think the cupcake would actually taste fine without the frosting.  Overall, I will give the cupcake 3 stars for its moistness and its taste. The chocolate and sugar was well-balanced and not overpowering, but I think the cupcake could of still been moist without being to crumbly and good without all that frosting. I guess it is okay to have all that frosting on it since you can just take it off if you don't like it. I pretty sure there are people out there who love frosting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment