Friday, February 10, 2012

Pizza = Too Lazy to cook


      
 Mushroom Pizza from Romeo Pizza on Passyunk Ave. in South Philly

The other night I had mushroom pizza from Romeo Pizza in South Philly for dinner. Their delivery was overall fast- it only took about 20 minutes to arrive. I mostly judge pizza based on the crispiness of the crust and ooziness of the cheese, but I thought the pizza was just average. There was nothing really amazing about their sauce, crust, or cheese. So far in Philly, I really enjoy three places for pizza. They are the following:

Lorenzo and Sons on South Street- Their slices are huge and the price is very reasonable (I believe is only $2 or $3 for a slice). The slices are bigger than my face and if you know how big my face is, you know you are getting your money’s worth.  What really stands out about the pizza for me is the cheese. It has the right amount of chewiness.

Lazaro’s on South Street- For one of my co-workers’ birthday, my boss bought pizza from there to celebrate. The pizza was very big in size and the cheese is extra oozy and the sauce was very fresh. Very good.

Allegro Pizza on Spruce Street in University City- I love their pizza for their thin and crispy crust. If you like thin crusts, I would whole-hearty recommend this place.

Next time, when I go to these establishments I will definitely take pictures of the pizza and add them to this post so you can either admire or drew over them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment