Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas Day Sushi





Look what I found on my camera!!! Sushi!!!  Apparently, the thing to do on Christmas is go to the movies---I didn't know that. I blame this on coming from an Asian household and not going out much. To celebrate the fact that I learned that people go to the movies on Christmas, some of my friends and I went to see a movie on Christmas day. After the movies, we ate at Ruby's Buffet on Columbus Blvd. Since I love sushi and trying things, I took one of every kind of sushi they had. Please disregard the stuff crab shell. That's not sushi. The sushi tasted good. I wouldn't say it was extraordinary, but I don't really know what constitutes excellent sushi. However, I believe I had better tasting sushi before. Oh yeah, the stuff crab shell was not good at all. I don't think I like the texture or the seasoning. If I had to rate Ruby's Buffet based on its sushi and stuff crab, I would give it a 7 stars out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment